Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Book # The Godfather

Not to worry friends, I have already started my next book (Call of the Wild) for which I have not seen a related film.  That being said, this is another book that has had a movie made that very closely mirrors the plot and dialogue.  This is most likely because Mario Puzo the books author is also co-writer on the screenplay.

I don't really want to give away spoilers in my blogs, but I think it is time to add a little more meat to these posts, so if you plan on reading the book, please do.  I would recommend this book and thoroughly enjoyed it.  The great storytelling of Mario Puzo is moving, dramatic, surprising and enthralling.

Jan 2020- decision to post.  I still remember the thrill of this book and the fullness of the characters.

If you are even slightly interested, please give this book a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment